Main Menu

Sunn Beta Lead

Started by grimniggzy, March 31, 2012, 10:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I,Galactus

Quote from: grimniggzy on April 04, 2012, 09:38:18 AM
Now all I have to do is get the Beta checked out and build her a headcase outta plexiglass. Ugghh, it never ends.

Then you gotta get a plexi cab, too.

"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

grimniggzy

Oh man, my back would die if I re-did my 2X15. But then again its got rollers on the one side, hmm.
Seriously though, that shit is expensive and I don't think I could afford that.

Anyone have any idea what width I should get? I was thinking 1/2" since it's much more affordable than anything thicker.
Also, without angled corner cuts am I looking at something that is just not possible?

I figure securing it won't be too bad I'll velcro it underneath and on the sides which will be hidden with handles.

PS. I definitely lifted the idea from the beasties to begin with.

grimniggzy

She got here today. Gonna need a lil' work. Think I'll take it to this guy.
http://atomiumamps.anchorstates.net/

Hemisaurus

I know I've pasted this before, but you need whoever did D.A.D.'s backline, entirely plexi, including thr drum kit.

The only way it would be cooler is if they had transparent poly cones on all the speakers.

grimniggzy

Woah, the headcase alone is looking like it's gonna be pretty expensive. I'm having someone look into a local place that'll also do the cutting for me. I don't think the online spot will do angled corners for me.
But maybe one day I'll get my cab redone.

I,Galactus

Quote from: Hemisaurus on April 07, 2012, 04:38:36 PM
I know I've pasted this before, but you need whoever did D.A.D.'s backline, entirely plexi, including thr drum kit.

The only way it would be cooler is if they had transparent poly cones on all the speakers.

"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"