Main Menu

Black Sabbath

Started by Hemisaurus, November 05, 2011, 11:42:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RacerX

This thread is a bigger piece of shit than Ozzy.
Livin' The Life.

VOLVO)))

Negative Nancy

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

clockwork green

So how about that parachute wah? Cool pedal but mine never seems to sound like Tony's. I'm erasing the rest of this thread from my memory and replacing it with imaginary posts about gear.
"there's too many blanks in your analogies"

dunwichamps

i would love to fuck around on those Supergroups he was using on the ozzy era albums with a germanium rangemaster. It have to try it out when I built the Stonehenge

jibberish

Quote from: Metal and Beer on November 06, 2011, 08:46:22 PM
I ain't gonna have too much more of this horseshit in the Jam Room

fuckin a.  

all of y'all, please.......

jibberish

also, we sure dont need any of the true music people feuding.  bad for exchange of ideas.

we must keep that unproductive shit in general with drama gal and co.

i also think as the regular people here all get to know each other's personalities, that helps.
some are more boisterous and gregarious. some are much more reserved.  i dont really know of anyone who comes in here and is not a pretty cool person at the end of the day. everyone has dummy attacks from time to time heh.

this is an amazing gang in here. i really consider myself fortunate to know about here.  i have gained so much info since i joined sr com, and it is really ramping up more now.  fuckin a.

clockwork green

I will say this about Isabella...she's just here to talk about music. She's not starting anything with any man or (wo)man. Is she defensive? Does she fight back and get a bit pissy? Why wouldn't she? She's always out numbered and that never sits well with me. If you're going to start a fight with someone and then gang up on them at least attack something with better than "you're ugly"...this place isn't exactly littered with beauty contest winners.
"there's too many blanks in your analogies"

VOLVO)))

Alright, this is bullshit. Next person who mentions anything about this shit is going to be killed and placed in the live reviews forum where nobody will find you.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

justinhedrick

Quote from: SunnO))) on November 07, 2011, 11:50:40 AM
Alright, this is bullshit.

can you lock or delete this thread, so we can get back to talking about treble boosters, string gauges and other shit that the jam room is supposed to be used for?

The Shocker

Yeah, what order should my pedals be on my pedalboard?

justinhedrick

Quote from: deaner33 on November 07, 2011, 12:05:49 PM
Yeah, what order should my pedals be on my pedalboard?

sort them by color, then name.

jibberish

pedals? a best buy ad for their new music dept looks like they have a 3-pack of behringer pedals for $49.

they are selling sm57's and 58's for $75.  i rarely see this price for new sm57's. they say more deals online..

so fwiw, getcha some new colors for that board.   get a danny g board because your old board cant hold all the new pedals so you need a second one.

Pundan

I once picked my nose til' it started bleeding, true story.