Main Menu

It's a pretty good feeling

Started by mawso, March 18, 2011, 02:04:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mawso

Walkin out of the pressing plant with two big boxes of CDs, and whacking em in the back of your car

eyeprod's art has come up a treat.. looks even cooler printed and put in a jewel case than it does on the screen

Mike_Sims

something about that sight really gets my rocks off... Funny, I was just discussing pressing with my band mates earlier. Don't know what it is, but I love having newly pressed stuff.. I guess something about getting it out there and knowing it's something I did or how it's "official looking" tickles my fancy

eyeprod

wow dude, that turned out killer!
CV - Slender Fungus

mawso

Quote from: Mike_Sims on March 18, 2011, 05:33:47 AM
something about that sight really gets my rocks off... Funny, I was just discussing pressing with my band mates earlier. Don't know what it is, but I love having newly pressed stuff.. I guess something about getting it out there and knowing it's something I did or how it's "official looking" tickles my fancy

yeah.. suddenly it feels "real".. like, until you actually hold it in your hands the whole thing kind of feels like it's just an idea, no matter far along with it you are.  Then when you finally pick it up, it's like "hey, we actually did it!"

Then less than a week later you curse the damn things when you spend hours on end adressing and filling envelopes, printing up bios, and filling out customs declarations at the post office.

Mike_Sims

Quote from: mawso on March 24, 2011, 02:49:56 AM
Quote from: Mike_Sims on March 18, 2011, 05:33:47 AM

yeah.. suddenly it feels "real".. like, until you actually hold it in your hands the whole thing kind of feels like it's just an idea, no matter far along with it you are.  Then when you finally pick it up, it's like "hey, we actually did it!"

Then less than a week later you curse the damn things when you spend hours on end adressing and filling envelopes, printing up bios, and filling out customs declarations at the post office.

I'm not a religious man, but fuckin Amen