Main Menu

WTF is this shit?

Started by RAGER, May 08, 2011, 11:47:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

Funny, reading how I talked about relicing my Gibsun Res Paur a year and a half ago and I actually just finished "greening" yesterday it.

It basically amounted to me coloring the whole thing with a yellow sharpie and then smoothing that out with some alcohol wipes. Ghetto as fuck, but the results pleased me.

poop.

bitter

Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

Lumpy

As long as the yellow sharpie doesn't come off on your hands, for example when you start sweating.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

Jake

poop.

bass sic

I just wonder why these Chinese fuckers don't go legit? They know what they're doing as far as building close replicas. Why don't they use better materials and sell under their own brand for a couple hundred more?

Jake

poop.

Hemisaurus

Quote from: bass sic on September 26, 2012, 04:28:07 PM
I just wonder why these Chinese fuckers don't go legit? They know what they're doing as far as building close replicas. Why don't they use better materials and sell under their own brand for a couple hundred more?
I thought it was something about the same factories, do contract work for Mr US Company during the day, and then making knock-off's on the same equipment at night, didn't Apple have problems with this, as far back as the Apple II?

I imagine if they went legit, they'd lose the original contract.