Ranbat

Gretsch Catalina Club Mod kit.

Hi-hat stand
Cymbal stand
Picollo snare
Rack Tom
Floor Tom
Bass Drum

$300? I really just want the two toms and the bass. He doesn't have the original snare that went with the kit either. I'm thinking of offering him $200 for the stuff I want. Deal or no deal?
Meh :/

VOLVO)))

Sizes? The Catalinas didn't really have the best hardware. I'd take everything, then go over the shells/hardware with a fine-toothed comb... tighten everything... It'll only help the sound.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

justJon

$200 for just the kick and toms is good. That's the deep 22" kick, 13" and 16" toms?
$300 isn't bad for the lot. I always find that extra snares, cymbal stands, etc come in handy. If I had the money, I'd just take the lot.
A wooly man without a face, or a beast without a name.

Ranbat

22" x 20" kick
12" x 8"  tom
16" x 14" floor tom

I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on it. I've been wanting one of those Club Mod kits for awhile and it is the color I'd like to have. I'm not a serious drummer and it'll be good to have a kit around for jamming purposes.
Meh :/

justJon

Yeah, that'd be a perfect "beater" Jam-room kit. Go for it.
A wooly man without a face, or a beast without a name.

Discö Rice

Quote from: Ranbat on March 05, 2011, 06:32:45 AM
22" x 20" kick
12" x 8"  tom
16" x 14" floor tom

I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on it. I've been wanting one of those Club Mod kits for awhile and it is the color I'd like to have. I'm not a serious drummer and it'll be good to have a kit around for jamming purposes.
That 22x20 would make a perfect floor tom. I guess that 16x14 would make a decent rack tom, too.
Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.