The Jam Room Blog Thread.

Started by Discö Rice, November 14, 2012, 07:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mortlock

My night driving vision sucks ass. Ive been wearing glasses since the 8th grade.

Danny G

Ok finally sitting back down to the album mixes after the crash course from a producer friend 3 weeks ago.

Was utterly overwhelmed for the first 12 hours but it's all making sense now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The less you have, the less there is to separate you from the music -- Henry Rollins

http://dannygrocks.com
http://dannygrocks.blogspot.com

mortlock

when this shits all over i want to start a new band. super slow and sludgy. im pretty sure it will be hard finding people near me who want to do it.

renfield

look forward to you moving out to southern california to start a sludge project with me

mortlock

nothings off the table at this point in my shitty existence.

mortlock

im talking a band where 4 bpm is considered fast.

renfield

did i share this Sabazius record yet? fucking cowards gave up after just 11 hours...

mortlock

i wonder what the record is for longest.

RAGER

I was gonna offer to play drums but you think it's hard to play fast?  It's even harder to play slow.
No Focus Pocus

mortlock

you all need to move to western NY and it can happen.

renfield

Quote from: RAGER on December 28, 2020, 10:31:15 PM
I was gonna offer to play drums but you think it's hard to play fast? It's even harder to play slow.

I've never labored under this misapprehension. The slower you play, the more it exposes your lack of synergy.

mortlock

Quote from: renfield on December 28, 2020, 10:48:35 PM
I was gonna offer to play drums but you think it's hard to play fast? It's even harder to play slow.

I've never labored under this misapprehension. The slower you play, the more it exposes your lack of synergy.
ive never seen a more eloquent counter argument.

Muffin Man

Quote from: mortlock on December 28, 2020, 10:53:16 PM
Quote from: renfield on December 28, 2020, 10:48:35 PM

ive never seen a more eloquent counter argument.

Well. Now what.

renfield

Now, we play.

(C chord rings out for all eternity)

RAGER

/justplayscirclejerksdrumbeatscuzitseasierthanplayinfalongwithearth
No Focus Pocus

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

mortlock

RAGER

Ok. It's a 1x15 sorry. The last thing I used it for was when I was in a two piece. A couple small clubs we'd play didn't mic the drums so we put a 57 in the kick and run it through a head and into that 1x15.

I'll double check it's functionality when I get a second and then box it up and ship it to ya.
No Focus Pocus

mortlock

I was just messing around with you. You cant ship that to me, it will cost a small fortune.

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

mortlock

Muffin Man

An associate of mine once said the bass player controls the music. Said associate was probably a bass player though so grain of salt

Muffin Man

Quote from: RAGER on December 30, 2020, 03:48:47 PM
Meet my new band.

I can see the practicality for sure. What are you tracking to?

RAGER

I rarely track anything. I'd rather just play.
No Focus Pocus

renfield