RAGER

Bolt belongs to the Blew Men Group.

/movethisquiptoGDsohecanseeit.
No Focus Pocus

Cursed71

Quote from: SunnO))) on May 29, 2014, 11:15:35 AM

This is my new girlfriend.

I have to fix it. Waahhhh.
Shit, that blue is cool!  Imagine running that AND an acoustic control 360 together.  So much  powder blue power.

mortlock

it does make an unexpectedly awesome color for an amp. it should be so gay but its not..i mean think about it. if I went up to you and said im thinking of making a line of powder blue amps for heavy bands..what would you say??

VOLVO)))

I'd say they match my bathroom, and that's fucking tight. Y'all need to get over this whole "this shit is gay, that shit is gay," and realize that some shit is just awesome.  ;)
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

mortlock

I call shit 'gay' as my own homage to Seth Putnam from time to time..

anal cunt could have easily had a track called 'powder blue amps are gay'..

liquidsmoke

Please get rid of that tolex.

VOLVO)))

Yeah, that amp needs some serious weight reduction. Tolex will help.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

JemDooM

Quote from: SunnO))) on May 29, 2014, 11:15:35 AM

This is my new girlfriend.

I have to fix it. Waahhhh.

That is RIDICULOUSLY cool!!
DooM!

everdrone

Quote from: liquidsmoke on May 30, 2014, 05:03:25 AM
Please get rid of that tolex.

YES!  NANCICORE! CABCORE!  the tolex must go!  NOT CORE ENUF!  TOO LOUD AND HEAVY, GET AN AXEFXII OR KEMPER INSTEAD!!

the diddler

Quote from: SunnO))) on May 30, 2014, 07:52:27 AM
Yeah, that amp needs some serious weight reduction. Tolex will help.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

AgentofOblivion

So who used these?  I'm not expert on Blue Man Group, but I recall them being a predominately percussion band so I suspect a reference to them is some sort of joke that I don't get.  Regardless, I want to know more about that amp.

Pissy

I went to Splawn once and they were building the dude from 24/7 Spyz an amp that looked like a 57 Chevy, mint and cream.  Shit was awesome.  I think I've seen similar since, but not before that.
Vinyls.   deal.

dogfood

Problem solving whiskey!

dogfood

And, I would pimp a powder blue feather boa whilst playing that amp because, maaaaaaaaaaaan!
Problem solving whiskey!

Lumpy

Quote from: AgentofOblivion on May 30, 2014, 10:42:39 AM
So who used these?  I'm not expert on Blue Man Group, but I recall them being a predominately percussion band so I suspect a reference to them is some sort of joke that I don't get.  Regardless, I want to know more about that amp.

I think there is a guitar player too, maybe offstage for musical interludes. Never seen them live though.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

khoomeizhi

they have a house band, who are not blue, but wear light-up suits (or did when i saw them in ~'02).
let's dispense the unpleasantries

Jake

Yes. Lots of musicians stacked up behind the three blue fellas. Can sorta see them up on the rigging at around 5:25.

http://youtu.be/lc3pqQSADY0
poop.

mortlock

killer review of the 5 way orgasm of death lp..great place to start if you want to get into power electronics and HNW.
I do some synth work on the foot and mouth disease tracks.

http://fuckedbynoise.blogspot.com/

Omlet

I forced myself to release the new stuff as my Black Metal project but actually there's only one Black Metal song on it. Three are doomy soundscapes and one is rather cold-sounding ambient.

Also, I started looking for a label but honestly I don't believe in success, as project lacks any vocals (purposely) and has shitty drum machine. Well, there's no bass there as well so... :D

VOLVO)))

Quote from: Omlet on June 01, 2014, 03:25:20 PMI forced myself to release the new stuff as my Black Metal project but actually there's only one Black Metal song on it. Three are doomy soundscapes and one is rather cold-sounding ambient.

Also, I started looking for a label but honestly I don't believe in success, as project lacks any vocals (purposely) and has shitty drum machine. Well, there's no bass there as well so... :D

Make tabs out and ill record bass.

I think im going to do a one man black metal thing for a while, again. I did a full black metal band and it was fun, but the drummer wasn't up to snuff.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

RAGER

Couldn't do the facial expressions or couldn't afford the makeup?
No Focus Pocus

VOLVO)))

He was just a sloppy bitch. Bad blasts. No footwork, all talk.

I played drums for a show when he was sick and it was made apparent how bad he was, and I'm also a sloppy bitch because i play very seldomly.

Also, the bass player was a wicked drunk. One show, I secretly slaved his bass amp from my guitar amp, and plugged him into a jack that wasn't hooked up internally.

Then one night the other guitarist took the bass from him mid set and played the rest of the show on bass.

We decided to quit playing music with those guys. I taught guitar2 how to play, so we're a tight match in guitar/guitar and guitar/bass situations.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

JemDooM

Of all genres black metal seems big on one man projects, I like it...

John and I have done a lot of two peice black metal jamming but never have the time with Coltsblood being so busy, I hope to do it properly some time!

Bad blasts = no blasts = no black metalz project :(
DooM!