How much is too much?

Started by +--Stonah--+, June 20, 2012, 09:49:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apekillman

he does.  he was trying to unload a hiwatt and an orange ad140.

pics coming soon.

apekillman

comes with nice ass case too!

fallen

apekillman write down a price (and post bigger pictures) so we can start fighting over that thing.

Looks amazing.

apekillman

Sorry for the small pics.  Did it on my phone.  I could take some better shots with the wife's good camera.   

I hate naming a price cuz then people will be like "I could get 3 peaveys for that," or "my mate picked up one in better shape for half of that!"

Jake

I'm prepared to open negotiations with what I paid for five (5!) of my Peavey Classic 50s. $1,100.

Your move, good sir.

PS - Remember, that sidewalk sure ain't gonna pave itself.
poop.

VOLVO)))

Wow, fuck me. 1101$. (Im kidding)
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

RacerX

Where do you live? I'll pour & finish that 'crete for you—even trade!
Livin' The Life.

Mr. Foxen

Quote from: apekillman on June 25, 2012, 10:20:19 PM
I hate naming a price cuz then people will be like "I could get 3 peaveys for that," or "my mate picked up one in better shape for half of that!"

I hate those people, that's why I buy all the cheap amps that come up, so no-one's mate can do that, just as a fuck you to all those people.

mutantcolors

Quote from: apekillman on June 25, 2012, 06:35:38 PM
Oh, I'm a complete fucking retard!   No question.  I was gonna unload it to burns from rue.  Haven't heard from him in awhile.  A local buddy is interested, so I offered him the head and a newer orange 4x12 for 2 grand.  I am having some cement poured tomorrow, so I do need some cash.  Make some offers.  I was gonna actually snap some pics and offer it to yous guys.

You are having concrete poured.

Pet peeve.

apekillman

Concrete has been poured.    1500 out the door with travel case.