Main Menu

"WANT TO BUY" THREAD

Started by VOLVO))), September 16, 2011, 11:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MichaelZodiac

Quote from: grimniggzy on September 20, 2011, 10:00:05 AM
http://www.blackcatpedals.com/pedal_super_fuzz.html
That one looks decent but 200 euros shipping included is a bit steep for me at the moment, i need a job or stop eating so that I can safe some money.
"To fully experience music is to experience the true inner self of a human being" -Pøde Jamick

Nolan

Hemisaurus

Shit, I've been knocking stuff up like that each weekend. 200 Euros, eh? Wait 'til I get a fresh stock of resistors and caps.

grimniggzy

YO! I wanna Superfuzz clone on the cheap. Make sure you hit me up.

Hemisaurus

Ah I thought we were talking the Shin-Ei fuzz, superfuzz has more transistors  ;D

MZ - http://pigeonfx.com/kits.html sell the superfuzz PCB, and I think they might sell prebuilt ones too, seem to run 75 quid.

Lumpy

Quote from: bass sic on September 20, 2011, 09:55:35 AM
Ampeg 8x10 cab really cheap. Preferably ripped and torn tolex so I can justify tearing it off.
Also a gretsch semi hollow. Was ready to buy this week as I had a pretty good payday for a change, but two vehicles decided to shit transmissions this week. So no guitar.

Location? I see them online occasionally, there is one in Denver currently listed on TalkBass.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

RacerX

I need hardshell cases.

One for the Aria V copy, one for my lap steel, and mebbe a cardboard-type for my Baby Taylor.

Gig bags sukk.

Livin' The Life.

Instant Dan

Probably get slacked for not just getting a SPX90 or something but,

-Digitech Hardwire RV-7 Reverb
-SG Hardshell case

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

RAGER

SBG 2000

Catalinbread Pareidolia
No Focus Pocus

RAGER

Oh and a early 70's 14" Ludwig rack tom
No Focus Pocus

Cursed71

D*A*M Meahead Dark...anyone have one they want to part with?  Yeah.   I need to post more here...or at all. :-\

Hemisaurus

I got a super dark one I built myself. See Clydesdale's thread. ;D

Cursed71

Been thinking about that route.  I've not built a pedal myself, but I see clones around from time to time. I'm also kind of a label whore and have been looking for a real deal one for that reason.  Why?  Because I'm a filthy whore.  Hows the super dark clone sound?

VOLVO)))

KAHLER TREMS! I FUCKING NEED KAHLER PARTS!

SELL ME YOURS

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Instant Dan

WTB:

Fulltone OCD or Black Arts Black Forest.

Discö Rice

135 watt Ultra Linear Fender Super Six

Squier J. Mascis Jazzmaster.

Wireless headset mic
Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

cat shepard

Quote from: Discö Rice on December 20, 2011, 12:38:11 PM
135 watt Ultra Linear Fender Super Six

Squier J. Mascis Jazzmaster.

Wireless headset mic

Wireless can be fishy as can headsets. I would research this thoroughly. It is a must that the wireless aspect is post fcc buyout or you will get rf hits and it will suck. Is this for you to drum and vocalize simultaneously? Not trying to tell you what to do, but you could maintain fidelity  more efficiently with a wired headset, but if you are going to jump up and run laps around your drums then I understand that you require wireless but if you are gonna just play drums and vocalize you may consider a hard line.

Pundan

Quote from: Cursed71 on September 29, 2011, 01:32:32 PM
D*A*M Meahead Dark...anyone have one they want to part with?  Yeah.   I need to post more here...or at all. :-\
I can highly recommend this pedal as a good "First DIY pedal". I've built two Meatheads with a switch to either turn the Dark mode on or off.

Discö Rice

No, I won't be running any laps, but I don't like being tangled up either. If I need to stand up and fix something, I don't wanna have to fuss a cable, and on a lot of wired headsets I've seen, the wire is incredibly thin and fragile looking. What I need is minimal encumbrance, maximum durability.
Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

cat shepard

You should solder a thicker gauge cable than the standard or shield the fragile cable. i just don't want you to have to sacrifice fidelity if you can help it. I REALLY HATE WIRELESS AND WANT TO FIGHT ITS INVASION OF STONERROCK. I am also bored as fuck, but wireless does indeed suck imho and experience. It would be awesome if you could use a beta 56 on a stand and just get away from the entire headset, but I know this is probably not realistic. Some great singing drummers have used headsets including antischism one of the best drum singing groups. Dystopia used a stand I believe. Good luck DISCORICE

Hemisaurus

Quote from: Pundan on December 20, 2011, 01:48:24 PM
Quote from: Cursed71 on September 29, 2011, 01:32:32 PM
D*A*M Meahead Dark...anyone have one they want to part with?  Yeah.   I need to post more here...or at all. :-\
I can highly recommend this pedal as a good "First DIY pedal". I've built two Meatheads with a switch to either turn the Dark mode on or off.

For a dark, increase the two green capacitors by a multiple of five. The 10nF becomes 47nF and the 22nF becomes 100nF

ryansummit

i want to be able to walk into a room and not have eveyone think im stuff im not and not notice what i actually am
does that make sense?can i buy that?does anyone here have an extra one

danelectro reel tape echo
simple apt amp that takes pedals sounds good low/can get loud if needed-modelers need not apply
epi g-400 in black or goth i guess is  ok the name blows
your second favorite wah
9 third hands
tony robbins "unleash the power within tickets

The Shocker

Gibson LP with mini humbuckers (or P90's so I can put minis in)
The guitars I sold: Ovation Deacon, Gibson SG 100, Peavey T-15
Peavey T-25 or 26 or 27
El Músico Loco Wee Beaver Fuzz Pedal
Fender Pawnshop Mustang

VOLVO)))

Those Dan Electro tape echoes sound GREAT for the price tag. Why not just buy an Agile, Burny, Tokai, Edwards, etc, Dean?

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.