Game of Thrones

Started by The Shocker, April 18, 2011, 05:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jor el

Because you would've known that BrianDamage is a cunt?
What Would Scooby Do ?

RAGER

Because of BrianDamage I wasn't as shocked as I could have been.  Thanks.
No Focus Pocus

MadJohnShaft

What are we, professionals? Expect spoilers here.
Some days chickens, some days feathers

The Bandit

For real.  I think it is super Gay when people get all butthurt about spoilers being discussed.  The entire world is a big spoiler nowadays.

Live with it.

Jor el

There is a difference between a spoiler slipping oot of a conversation and someone just being a cunt.

BrianDamage is a Cunt. 
What Would Scooby Do ?

GodShifter

Quote from: The Bandit on June 12, 2014, 10:30:34 AM
For real.  I think it is super Gay when people get all butthurt about spoilers being discussed.  The entire world is a big spoiler nowadays.

Live with it.

That being said, if there's a spoiler option available, why not use it? Just to say "oh, too bad, she dies!" is just being a douche. I mean, I knew it anyway from reading the books, but I don't understand why people have to ruin it for those that haven't. It's a matter of common courtesy.

Oh, and fuck you if you disagree.  8)

black

"...but I don't understand why people have to ruin it for those that haven't. It's a matter of common courtesy. "

I believe this has been pointed out a few posts up as cuntatude
At Least I Don't Have The Clap.

The Bandit

RAGER

I didn't think anybody was actually serious about being butthurted. I think I'm right in thinking this.
No Focus Pocus

BrianDamage

Here Jor El, I will apologize. I am sorry, ma'am, that I ruined your soap opera. Here's a tampon for your weeping vagina. My apology might have been more sincere if you hadn't cried like a sensitive young lady about it. It's a tv show. Calm down.
"My son Jack just got out of rehab, he's 17 years old and he got hooked on Oxycontin and I'm just a little pissed off that he never gave me a few."

Ozzy Osbourne - 2003

BrianDamage

Also I can't find the click to show/hide option in tapatalk. Anyone know where to find it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
"My son Jack just got out of rehab, he's 17 years old and he got hooked on Oxycontin and I'm just a little pissed off that he never gave me a few."

Ozzy Osbourne - 2003

astroman

More importantly you can't find the Don't be a Dipshit portion of your brain.

Jor el

Don't be mad at me because you're a Cunt. 
What Would Scooby Do ?

MadJohnShaft

OMG I CAN"T BELIEVE JOFFREY IS DEAD

MadJohnShaft

Wait I screwed that up

[spoiler]OMG I CAN"T BELIEVE JOFFREY IS DEAD[/spoiler]

RacerX

Tymun , finally recognizing that Tyrion will never show him a sliver of true respect, wastes Tyrion with a candlestick while the little guy's still in the Conservatory. This deed is done right as Tymun is being blown by Tyrion's former lover (Whole Lotta) Rosie.

In other developments, Jon Snow and Mance Rayder shared a bowl of soup in Ygritte's honor, before unexpectedly coming face to face with Stannis Baratheon's engorged member. The would-be king eats Mance, the so-called King-Beyond-the-Wall, with Snow advising him not to resort to antacids and to screw the bodies of the dead before nightfall. Later, after Snow fucks Ygritte's half-digested corpse on a pyre, he shares a deep, passionate kiss with none other than the Red Witch, and he taps on her butthole lightly.
Livin' The Life.

Dylan Thomas

I'm just going to post all of the spoilers from the books in one place and people can choose to read them if they want

At the end of book five, Dances With Dragons:
[spoiler]Caitlyn Stark may or may not be dead.

Jon Snow may or may not be dead.

Ramsey Bolton may or may not be dead.

Davos Seaworth may or may not be dead.

The Mountain may or may not be dead.

The Hound may or may not be dead.

Brienne Of Tarth may or may not be dead.

Daenerys may or may not be dead.

Stannis may or may not be dead.

Tyrion may or may not be dead.

Bran may or may not be dead.

Arya may or may not be dead.

Littlefinger may or not be dead.

Cersei may or may not be dead.

Jaime may or may not be dead.

Any other character great or small that you can possibly think of may or may not be dead.  Even if they are dead, they may or may not come back to life, or not REALLY be dead in the first place...[/spoiler]

If you want to never have anything in the show ever spoiled for you ever again, just click and educate yourself.
The fact that I kept setting my own boats on fire was considered charming.

jmucke

Again a season with great individual scenes but a more and more disjointed overall feel. At times I forgot about some story lines because they weren't continued over several episodes.
[spoiler]My major complaint is the deus-ex-machina-appearance of Stannis' army in the last episode. I did my recap-reading so I know there was a hint several seasons ago and though some people thought that was smart I felt it was lazy story-telling.[/spoiler]

Dave J

^^Agreed^^

Considering that the season was so good overall, I did think this one was a little weak in comparison. Again, some of the people I liked were killed off.
"I wish I could talk in technicolor." -- volunteer housewife during acid experiment circa 1956

"Look at me! Look at me! Look at me now!
It is fun to have fun, but you have to know how."
--Cat In The Hat

GodShifter

Quote from: jmucke on June 17, 2014, 06:36:02 AM
Again a season with great individual scenes but a more and more disjointed overall feel. At times I forgot about some story lines because they weren't continued over several episodes.
[spoiler]My major complaint is the deus-ex-machina-appearance of Stannis' army in the last episode. I did my recap-reading so I know there was a hint several seasons ago and though some people thought that was smart I felt it was lazy story-telling.[/spoiler]

Yeah, I had a problem with that, too. But it happens in the book, too. There's such a problem with logistics and everything else with that. It is, indeed, very lazy and convenient storytelling.

peoplething

[spoiler]I know, 'for somebody that hates the show you sure post in this thread alot.

tough noogies.

but I've wondered about the may/may not be dead thing for awhile. I mean, it's a fantasy realm with magic and has already introduced a character that can be resurrected. maybe they'll introduce more of that in later seasons?

that's probably even lazier story-telling but can easily fit inside the world. unless the books address it directly and say it's a super rare type of magic. [/spoiler]

[spoiler]also:

[/spoiler]
"Shut the fuck up." - socket, Administrator

ez

Holy shit that last episode.
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

JkFlesh

^^^^^^^^Fucking insane shit!  Maybe the best episode ever, definitely the best battle on the show.

irratebass

Definitely the best episode ever on this show, and this season has been Booooorrrrring, but that ep woke me up
Living a Burt Reynolds lifestyle on Mac Davis budget

bitter

Exactly. This season has been light on steamy incest and the cleaving of men in half.
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan