April 20, 2014, 05:47:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What really Happened to George Noory?  (Read 1812 times)
spookstrickland

Tombstoner

Ignore
« on: December 01, 2012, 04:34:23 AM »

Noory was awol again.
Rob Simone sat in and alluded to a "bizarre accident" that befell Noory.
Sadly, it has come to light that George Snoory suffered a broken clavicle and rectal trauma when an intoxicated and Astroglide smothered Tommy slipped on a Sears mens' underwear catalogue whilst sodomizing Snoory in George's cluttered basement studio. George staggered from under his greasy producer and fell headlong onto Richard Hoaxland who was handcuffed to a vinyl chair whilst masterbating with a toy Lego Mars rover. The toy disapeared, but now Hoaxland is reporting that the Mars rover discovered methane in George's colon, holding hope that there might be life left in Snoory's flaccid career. Doctors worked for six hours, but they couldn't get the stupid grin off Noory's droopy eyed visage.

https://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-The-Official-LOP-George-Noory-Sucks-Thread?page=58

Oh my God this thread rocks.  I thought I was all alone in my Loathing of George Noory LOL

"Even Hard Rockers Like Me Love Jesus"
-Spook Strickland
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org
Metal and Beer
Global Moderator

Maude Squad

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 11:42:11 AM »

lol wut

"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"
RAGER

Community Supporter

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 11:58:35 AM »

Who the fuck is this person again?

Now on weed..............Legally!
bbottom

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 02:48:53 PM »

The host of coast to coast am. I'm kind of surprised that more people here don't listen to it
juan11

Total time logged in: 1 hours and 11 minutes.

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 03:14:46 PM »

I did in the 90's.  Before Art went kray-kray.  The end timez of Art + everyone since has mostly sucked.

We have to fight Horns here, so that we don't kill Islamic militants over there.
RAGER

Community Supporter

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2012, 03:19:14 PM »

Were you sad when Mark & Brian went off the air?

Man those guys were --------
                             l          l
                             l          l
                             --------         

Now on weed..............Legally!
mortlock

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2012, 03:23:38 PM »

he is no art bell, but he is ok in my book. coast to coast rocks..greatest talk show ever.

sent from my moms laptop..
Ryno

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2012, 04:02:17 PM »

You can only talk up the end of the world so many times, without it ever happening, before people just turn the shit off.  I used to listen to Art Bell almost every night.  Scare myself to sleep.  Coast to coast went south pretty quick once Noory stepped in.  But there were some real kooks and quacks on there in its heyday.  Some of the best entertainment around for free.  But if I had to hear one more ad for the CC radio I was going to slit my wrists with a mars meteorite shard.

If a bear shits in the woods, should I have a cocktail?
spookstrickland

Tombstoner

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2012, 09:10:32 PM »

I actually used to like Noory and coast to coast but after A while I started to realized it was all bs it's just a bunch of people hawking their books and the commercials are the worst all of that stuff is total shit.  I have not faith in anything that is said or advertized on that show.

It's weird, my Dad used to be a really smart guy who could smell bullshit a mile a way but since he turned 70 all he does is listen to talk radio and believes everything Noory says.

"Even Hard Rockers Like Me Love Jesus"
-Spook Strickland
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org
Ranbat

Tape it!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2012, 02:29:44 PM »

I dug Art, but Noory bores me. Seems to me Alex Jones just took a page from Art and is doing essentially the same thing. Listening to talk radio is fine as long as you don't take any of it seriously. It's entertainment, not journalism.

Really?
bbottom

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2012, 02:56:22 PM »

I've always enjoyed Coast to Coast and I'll still listen to it every now and then

My favorite segments are the ones where the hosts speak to actual scientists or real experts. The segments on the mind readers and aliens and all of the other bullshit bore the hell out of me though.
skydogdiesel

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2012, 03:54:53 PM »

i love all the alien/unexplained stuff!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 07:56:41 PM by skydogdiesel » Logged

grandma always said the money's in dick and fart jokes...
bass sic

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2012, 06:11:39 PM »

I'll listen to it when I work the night shift. The one thing I hate is the callers who ramble on and on aboot insane shit and he just lets em go. I like to think he's keeping them on the line until the authorities can get in the house to bag them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: